Here are some ways Jonathan Paul Eyewear™ can benefit you:
- Polarized Polarvue® lenses – enhance visual acuity to reduce eyestrain and increase contrast
- 100% UVA/UVB protection – featured in all 150 of JP Fitovers styles
- Check the lens tint – The lens tint should block 75-90% of light. All 8 Fitovers lens color options fall within or close to this range with transmittance values ranging from 30-10.56%
- Yellow lenses available – Some lenses can offer enhanced contrast for AMD sufferers and this color lens has been found to be ideal for 90% of eye issues. *Please note: While this color lens may be great for strain relief and light sensitivity relief indoors, it is not recommended for use while driving due to hues of traffic lights.
- Wrap-around frames – As much as 20% of UV light can reach the eyes by coming in through the sides of sunglasses. All Fitovers frames are wrap-around and block light from above and both sides.
- Polycarbonate Mirror Lenses – Not only highly durable material, but the mirror coating on these lenses by Fitovers helps cut visible light and high-glare, providing added protection.
Jonathan Paul® Fitovers Eyewear has you covered from all angles. Since their frames are full coverage, wrap around design, with or without side lenses, you don’t have to worry about sunshine blinding you from above or the sides. Fitovers can be worn with or without prescription glasses and are unisex.